At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- Community Pharmacy experience
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bromsgrove, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A