Website Motus Holdings Limited
The purpose of the position is to support the achievement of the branch’s targets through delivery of efficient and professional customer service and doing so in accordance with company quality management procedures.
- Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
- Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
- Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
- Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
- Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
- Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
- Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
- Other duties on request.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
- NQF level 4 (Matric or equivalent).
- Code 8 driver’s license – must have at least 1 years driving experience.
- Minimum of 1 years front office/ customer service experience.
- Communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A