To take charge of the strategic and technical implementation for IoT/M2M Platforms and Applications and associated business processes to support the Technology Centre of Excellence for Business to Business (B2B).
- Translate the ICT strategic plan into strategic deliverables linked to IoT/M2M Platforms and Applications.
- Leverage information provided by the relevant business units relating to demand forecasts and translate it into actionable technology strategy.
- Align and communicate with other areas of the SA Technology functions related to Mobile, Fixed, Networks, IT, Architecture as well as with the greater MTN Group Technology teams to monitor compliance and adherence to integration principles application.
- Formulate strategy around the ICT platform and applications to enable the entire ICT services for enterprise and wholesale customers.
- Interpret the integration of CoE ICT platforms into the underlay technology areas (MNS, Mobile etc.) in support of multi-services solutions and propositions to customers combining MNS with IoT, Cloud, UCC, Security, etc.
- Related industry certifications within the Converged Services domain (CCIE or similar) advantageous.
- Related Enterprise Architecture qualification (TOGAF).
- Managerial/Strategic programme.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in ICT & Converged services planning and delivery environment.
- Minimum of a 4-year tertiary degree in an ICT discipline.
- Management level track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years’ experience in leading the design of converged telecommunications technology infrastructure for operators.
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable.
- An MBA or post graduate degree is advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A