Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
As a Launch Site Integration Manager within the Launch Services Program Office you will serve as the launch site focal point for spacecraft projects with an added focus on facility systems and infrastructure. You will support and manage activities within the Launch Site Integration Branch, duty stationed at Vandenberg Space Force Base (VSFB), CA.
- Completed all requirements for a doctoral degree (i.e., Ph.D. or equivalent) in an appropriate field
- Completed 3 full academic years of graduate education in an appropriate field
- You must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level in the federal sector:
- Supporting launch vehicle or spacecraft ground operations and launch site support infrastructure;
- Designing and operating intricate experimental facilities in support of critical mission operations.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vandenberg Village, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A