Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
You will serve as a Electronics Engineer in the Engineering Directorate/Systems Integration and Test Branch. Work involves engineering, research, development and technology development of equipment and/or systems for detecting, recording, measuring, or controlling physical conditions, phenomena, and environments encountered in aeronautical and aerospace research and development programs.
- Completed all requirements for a doctoral degree (i.e., Ph.D. or equivalent) in an appropriate field
- You must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level in the federal sector Assisting in Electromagnetic
- Interference/Compatibility testing of aerospace hardware; assists in the monitoring and analysis of electromagnetic performance as it applies to system performance and in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Operating one or more of the following laboratory instruments: EMI test receivers, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, antennas, signal generators and/or oscilloscopes to perform EMC testing.
- Operating automated test software (such as EMC32) to perform EMC testing to include one or more of the following: radiated emissions, radiated susceptibility, conducted emissions, and/or conducted susceptibility test methods OR
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hampton, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A