To synthesise the outcomes of Design research and map them to a client journey to meet Nedbank’s Strategic Outcomes in line with Nedbank’s focus on Client Centricity.
- Support and participate in design research and testing
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to translate brands to digital executions and think ‘digital first’ when creating experiences.
- Support Nedbank’s broader strategies and projects objectives and organisational values
- Produce supporting client experience artifacts such as experience maps, persona’s, client journey maps, etc.
- Produce evidence of the impact of digital design within the broader client centred design framework
- Map the existing or intended client experience using relevant client experience artifacts
- Contribute to the design decisions during product development based on client centric perspectives and service design principles.
- Stay abreast of developments in the field of Digital Design
- Determining and applying appropriate design synthesis methods
- Collaborate with adjacent disciplines, such as PO’s, Tech Leads, UX/UI designers, Design Leads, etc.
- Design of digital work including, but not limited to, presentation layouts, infographica, research and reports and other creative collateral.
- Client focused process Design
- Process Design
- Business Process
- Working on large; complex; multi-disciplinary projects
- Design/ Modelling
- Communicating design guidelines and guidelines to different stakeholders
- Design tools
- Direct Design Experience Qualification.
- Preferrably, tertiary qualification in either Marketing, Advertising or Graphic Design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A