To analyse information security related tasks within the ambit of existing information security policies; rules; standards and processes; procedures and practices as well as business rules. Working independently within the agreed work practices with minimum supervision to deliver on work tasks.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Increase market share to meet turnover and profitability targets.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Retain and grow business with existing/new clients through regular engagement/interactions.
- Market foreign exchange; money marketand derivative products to our client base through communication channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders through collaboration; information sharing and giving and receiving feedback.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Green Strategy).
- Deliver quality client solutions in the interest of the client and in compliance with FAIS and JSE regulation.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by demonstrating understanding of client needs; communication and acting on feedback; in line with know your clients process.
- Provide information flow to clients by keeping them up to date with market movements; economic events and available products to mitigate their risk; or enhance their returns.
- Deliver quality client solutions in the interest of the client and in compliance with FAIS and JSE regulations.
- Experienced in working with large cross functional teams.
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Banking procedures
- Exposure with large scale operational cryptography and security projects.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- A+, N + S+ or Relevant information Security Qualifications
- Data analysis
- Experienced in working in high pressure demanding environments.
- At least 5 years experience in IT environment of which at least 2 years in Information Security operations
- Banking knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A