To assist estate administrator by supporting the administration process of an estate and doing office administrationin order to enable the achievement of financial targets as per business strategy.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Manage work obstacles by seeking solutions; taking corrective action and escalating when required.
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders by providing the necessary information.
- Complete daily tasks by complying to policies; processes and relevant legislation.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Utilise resources within target levels by limiting stationary use and personal telephone/internet use.
- Complete documentation required for the estate administration to clients’ needs.
- Complete allocated tasks by prioritizing tasks and adhering to set timeframes.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Meet turn-around times by building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders through sharing information and giving and receiving feedback.
- Mitigate risk by reporting deviations from policies; procedures and standards.
- Behavioural Competencies
- Data analysis
- Business writing
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years experience in administering deceased estates
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A