Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
The Learnership will be based exclusively in the cosmetics department where incumbents will be groomed to become Cosmetic Sales Consultants. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application.
- Provide friendly, helpful and courteous assistance and advice to all customers.
- Handle all merchandise carefully to prevent any losses.
- Demonstrate products through, makeovers, cosmetic demonstrations, spray promotions or activities.
- Give advice to customers but do not force customers to change their preferable brand.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, merchandising and displays must be maintained in both the window area and throughout the store.
- Maintain expired and damage stock by adhering to stock rotation processes and procedures.
- Present displays in an attractive manner.
- Assist with the loading and off-loading of stock and unpacking stock as it arrives.
- Assist with the counting of stock files and general stock taking when needed.
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Previous working experience within the retail industry
- Passionate about cosmetics and beauty
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Matric – Grade 12 with Mathematics / Maths Lit and English
- Driver’s License and own transport
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A