In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing annual customer plans that are aligned with the overall business and customer objectives & strategies, while achieving profitable sales objectives.
- Understands and uses the different sales and profit levers (e.g., product mix, pricing, promotional strategy, customer mix and differentiation) to drive sustainable profitable growth for both Nestlé and the customer.
- With guidance from CBM, partner Joint Business planning with customers to develop and establish mutually agreed business objectives and plans with shared responsibility and lead the execution thereof.
- Develops an understanding of the customer (organisation, strategy, business plans, cost structures, KPIs and key personnel).
- Sets clear selling goals using SMART objectives for the selling agenda of any topic (e.g., category growth projects, pricing, promotion, placing initiatives, new product launches and in-store communication).
- Work cross functionally to identify, prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the needs of the consumer, shopper, customer and Nestle. Ensure plans are informed through an understanding of Shopper, Channel and Customer strategy.
- Develop and execute annual plans to achieve business and customer objectives by developing clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to the integrated commercial plan (ICP). Aligns the customer plan with relevant stakeholders internally and obtains needed functional support for executing it.
- Commercial Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in previous roles
- Experience in Sales or Marketing
- Range of experiences supporting different parts of the business in order to develop broad business acumen
- FMCG and/or Wholesale experience (in channel and category development), Key account management, CCSD, Sales Operations and marketing.
- At least 3 years in Field Sales, Account Management, Business Development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A