We are looking for a finance professional to assist our G&A team with end to end finance procurement operations. This position will reside in the company’s Los Gatos office and will report to the Manager, Finance Procurement Operations in Los Gatos.
- Accounts Payable – Create POs where applicable and provide non-PO invoice coding to enable timely and accurate invoice processing and accurate financial reporting.
- Driving projects that help to simplify and automate manual workflows. Actively participate in system features development and user acceptance testing.
- Communicating across the G&A teams to drive the procurement of goods/services from our vendors and understand the status/timeline of delivery of services.
- Business Owners – Execute all finance related tasks (procurement support, reviewing and re-negotiating contracts, vendor management, creating purchase orders, reviewing invoices, expense reporting) and be an embedded partner and active contributor across various G&A teams.
- Partner closely with the business to support their sourcing decisions and vendor partnerships at scale, realize cost efficiencies, and to ensure a diverse and sustainable supplier base to keep pace with the evolving needs of our business.
- Setting-up purchase orders (PO’s) in to ensure appropriate classification of expenses to enable financial reporting and analysis.
- FP&A – Ensure accurate coding to provide meaningful reporting and identify opportunities to use data to drive business decisions.
- IT – Design, simplify, and automate finance and payment workflows and partner on system enhancements to help automate workflows to scale.
- Accounting – Drive an accurate and timely month-end close by owning the accrual process and explaining variance drivers.
- Strong enthusiasm for implementing systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to navigate large data sets
- Strong communication skills, business acumen, and the ability to lead cross-functional meetings
- 5+ years of relevant Finance and/or Accounting experience
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, and purchase orders, as you will deal with these on day 1 and look for ways to optimize the workflows
- Adaptable – You are comfortable in an ever-changing ecosystem of content, finance and accounting issues and projects
- Ability to take ownership of tasks while handling competing priorities
- Curiosity and passion – Our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it; having a positive attitude and never settling for “good enough” are key
- Ability to take occasional trips to the Los Angeles office in Southern California
- Relationship builder – Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A