The Tech Lab Games Engineer will be a senior engineer on this small, senior-leaning team of multi-talented game engineers, designers, and artists. This role will involve creative game engineering across a variety of technical and creative challenges to make these smaller, experimental games and projects.
- Creative: Enjoys not “staying in their lane” and is able to both directly and collaboratively drive creative intent around experiments and games.
- Games development and prototyping: Making fun, interactive game experiences of a variety of types across a variety of technologies (potentially including different engines), in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Comfortable with shifting or in progress technologies and platforms.
- Experience building games for early or unfinished platforms
- Exceptional communication, cross-discipline collaboration skills
- 5+ years experience as an engineer shipping multiple AAA, casual or mobile games
- Passion for making video games, especially in a rapid, focused, smaller form vs multi-year investments
- Familiarity with multiple game engine technologies such as Unity3D and UnrealEngine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A