Partnership and collaboration are fundamental to success. You will partner closely with our content and product teams to translate their curiosities into data-driven insights that change strategy and inform decision-making and partner with other team members to take projects to the next level.
- Considers communication strength, and is excited to educate stakeholders across teams and varying levels of technical expertise about data and tools.
- Is biased toward action. You iterate quickly and effectively, driving end-to-end projects with little guidance.
- Doesn’t just execute on asks from partners, but identifies repeated questions and builds tooling to answer these questions at scale.
- Is interested in building and maintaining data workflows that power both their own projects as well as those of other team members.
- Is scrappy when necessary, but leans toward building robust, long-term solutions that scale.
- Loves telling stories with data.
- Actively works to shape and extend business understanding by anticipating future needs and providing new insights that no one knew to ask for. Thrives on a collaborative partnership with other team members with diverse skills to bring novel tools to life.
- Is passionate about organizing, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets at scale.
- An expert in a data-oriented programming language (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Scala, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to thrive with minimal oversight and process
- A strong communicator who can develop and deepen strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A senior analytics professional with a proven track record of data wrangling, analysis, reporting, and visualizationFamiliar with ETL and data warehousing best practices
- Proficient in core concepts in predictive and statistical modeling
- Enthusiastic about innovating, learning, and creating a vision for new opportunities in your domain
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A