You have a strong intuition for great user experiences and will assist in designing and implementing the technical vision for our internal and external facing suite of applications. This suite plays a pivotal role for both Netflix itself, as well as ISP partners of the Open Connect initiative, as it provides automation, management, insight, and self-service mechanisms to help drive our global scaling strategy.
- Able to see beyond immediate specs, summarize requirements, and architect forward-looking solutions that cross multiple applications
- Always striving to develop and deploy in measured increments, while taking full responsibility for the quality of your work
- Articulate in communicating opportunities for continuous improvements to existing systems with a clear understanding of impact on the business
- Capable of working in a highly-collaborative environment alongside your teammates, Engineers, Partner Engagement
- Managers, Project Managers, and Operations
- Someone who likes to work hands on, and be self-directed, in a fast-paced environment that gives you both great freedom and great responsibility
- Experience with designing reusable components, assisting in framework migrations, and contributing to the open source community
- Working knowledge of front-end development tools such as pre-processors, task runners, bundlers, etc.
- Knowledge of data visualization and related tools like D3 or HighCharts
- You are a firm believer of unit testing and have familiarity with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Protractor
- Ability to creating formalized wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows using prototyping tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A