We are seeking an individual to lead strategic and impactful photography campaigns driven by creative materials -unit photography, social, editorial, gallery photo shoots, and event photography. The role requires a high level of creativity, an inquisitive, innovative personality and a strong project management background.
- Assist with the asset management and servicing of photographic material
- Drive communication with lead campaign publicist, marketing/social teams, showrunners/filmmakers and talent reps
- Oversee a slate of projects that include multiple original series
- Manage budgets, open internal POs and negotiate rates with third party vendors.
- Manage talent approvals on all unit photography.
- Produce gallery and marketing still photo shoots
- Oversee photography needs for premieres and events.
- Hire and oversee unit photographers, including script and schedule review and drive communication with production
- Produce out of character editorial photography with Netflix talent on certain campaigns
- Develop and execute a photography strategy, per project/title, to capture, produce and utilize impactful visual assets to enhance and support the publicity, social, and marketing campaign throughout its lifecycle
- Oversee retouching of unit photography.
- Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong roster of unit, entertainment, and editorial photographers
- Understand and interest in Federal copyright laws, usage licenses and embargoes
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities
- Strong eye for producing impactful photo assets
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
- Strategic thought-partner and strong team player
- Must possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- 8+ years experience at a network, studio, or editorial outlet
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A