This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to architecting and building identity and access security services and solutions! You will be part of the Identity and Access Control team, focusing on core functionality to support all of the Netflix ecosystem (Enterprise, Studio and Gaming).
- You prefer collaboration and problem solving over process and mandates and are also comfortable dealing with ambiguity and independent decision making.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a product focused mindset to build the right solutions and extensive documentation for your stakeholders and customers.
- In-depth experience designing and building complex Authorization Models by making informed decisions using deep understanding of industry standards such as RBAC/ABAC/PBAC etc.
- In-depth experience in at least one modern programming language such as Java (preferred), C++, C#, or Python, and mastery of object-oriented design and programming.
- You believe in risk focused, scalable security approaches with a strong technical background in developing and maintaining low latency, high resiliency, and high-availability, services.
- Experience working with authentication and authorization protocols/frameworks (OpenID Connect, SCIM, OAuth, SAML).
- Strong IAM fundamentals – AAA (Authentication, Authorization, Accountability), and Identity lifecycle
- You are a pragmatic security engineer with a proven track record of architecting and building complex Identity Lifecycle and Access Control solutions.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Graph database
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Hive, Presto, Spark, or Cassandra
- Experience running services on top of a Cloud computing platform (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment in a Cloud platform
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A