In this role, you will partner closely with other engineers and data scientists to power experimentation, analytical data products, and machine learning models. This is an opportunity for someone with a strong data engineering background to demonstrate their thought leadership, crafting metrics and elegant insights that directly impact the business.
- You are proficient in at least one primary language (e.g., Java, Scala, Python) and SQL (any variant). You strive to write elegant and maintainable code, and you’re comfortable picking up new technologies.
- You are always looking for opportunities to simplify, automate tasks, and build reusable components across multiple use cases and teams.
- You have broad knowledge about transport and API protocols such gRPC or GraphQL or REST.
- You are curious and eager to work across a variety of engineering specialties (i.e., Data Science, Data Engineering, and
- Machine Learning to name a few).
- 8+ years of industry experience and proficiency in building distributed data pipelines for both batch and real-time (our stack is Spark, Flink, Hive/Iceberg, Kafka – so experience with these technologies is helpful, but not strictly required).
- You have a product mindset to understand business needs and develop scalable engineering solutions.
- You have an eye for detail and like to spark joy amongst your partners with well-documented high-quality data products that are modeled and easy to understand.
- You have strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and drive projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A