As a Coordinator on our Screening Operations team, you will be at the center of the operations. Acting as the face of the department, the Coordinator is the first point of contact for client requests and leads all communications. Keeping all the moving pieces aligned, the Coordinator ties together screening technicians, screening rooms, and screening assets for each request to ensure a successful event.
- Cultivating rapport and relationships with cross-functional partners. Our team collaborates with multiple teams across Netflix to ensure the best possible screening experience as well as appropriate maintenance and repair work.
- These relationships are integral to providing our clients with an amazing event experience.
- You easily develop relationships with people from multiple backgrounds and teams, and know how to effectively collaborate to ensure every aspect needed to keep a screening running smoothly.
- Fostering trusting and collaborative relationships with screening stakeholders. We want the experiences in our spaces to be world-class and authentic to the audiences they delight, and be able to course correct when we don’t get it right.
- You will identify where things fall short and celebrate the things that work, all while keeping transparency and feedback top of mind.
- Setting expectations and strategy for engagement. This team can’t be everywhere at once, so you will own calendar management, project assignments, and prioritization of tasks that the team is accountable for so all the bases are covered.
- You will be a key partner to our teammates in Post Production Management, Publicity, Awards, Content Acquisition, and Events to coordinate screening requests ranging from QC Sessions, Color-Critical Reviews, and Director’s Cut reviews to Premieres, Press Screenings, and Talent Screenings.
- Prioritizing the customer and end-user. This is primarily a customer service role serving various teams across multiple organizations.
- We are looking for a candidate who is able to anticipate client needs and takes pride in providing an excellent customer experience, acting as a guide to shepherd the client from booking to event conclusion.
- This includes identifying and determining client needs for each incoming request and involving the necessary cross-functional partners to attain a successful, well-supported screening.
- Scheduling. You enjoy playing both calendar and technician tetris, and coordinating the logistics of multiple screenings happening across multiple locations in multiple time zones sounds fun!
- Customer Service. You are exceptionally skilled at remaining poised, collected, and making a client feel like they are the main priority while multiple other things are happening simultaneously. You can be quick, concise, tactful and thoughtful regardless of the situation (or audience).
- Effective communication. Both your written and verbal communication skills are top-notch, and you are clear, comprehensive, and precise. You know how to cultivate understanding and how to clear up any miscommunication quickly and directly. You are comfortable communicating with all persons regardless of title or team and strive to treat all interactions equally.
- Computer and Office Suite Familiarity. You are comfortable with word processing, spreadsheets, and slides; familiarity with Google Suite a plus. You’re comfortable asking questions and learn new software quickly.
- How to find the answers. You must be comfortable working in a technically-minded environment and able to answer questions about technical specifications, workflows, and technical requirements (or at the least point someone in the right direction or know who to ask to get the answer). Your natural curiosity and desire to learn will keep pushing you outside your comfort zone. Experience in production, post-production, and/or project management is a plus.
- Presentations and Training. You know how to develop an engaging and informative presentation deck, and how to present the data and information in an interesting and entertaining manner. You enjoy educating and guiding your viewers through the material whether your audience is composed of one person or 100 people.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A