- Liaising with teams that translate press releases for worldwide use and local agencies to distribute said releases;
- Assisting with talent travel and interview schedules – both booking travel and managing itineraries;
- The PR Coordinator, Series – France will play a key role in supporting the French PR Series team. Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to:
- Tracking top press coverage on key titles;
- Coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment;
- Keeping timelines of debuts and releases;
- A spectrum of global publicity campaign execution: coordination with others countries and international press
- Assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation, including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs;
- Uploading documents, photos, video and other material to the Netflix Media Center as required as well as organizing & executing Media Center approvals;
- Assigning screeners to journalists and maintaining all the subsequent listings
- Supporting virtual and in person junket, premiere and press day activations in coordination with our PR agencies;
- The successful candidate for PR Coordinator, Series – France will have around 3-4 years of entertainment experience either in a studio, broadcaster or PR agency setting.
- The role has an international coordination dimension, so ideally the candidate will have cross-territory experience (not a must).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Application Deadline: N/A