The Manager, Physical Security Applications will be part of the team that oversees Netflix’s enterprise-wide physical security systems. You will focus on the “back end” of our technology and will ensure our system architecture and integrations are compliant and scalable, manage software uptime and resiliency through QA/QC/patching, service and maintenance, and select and deploy best-in-class security technology offerings.
- Support the development of a technology roadmap in alignment with department goals and objectives
- Collaborate with business partners in Engineering functions (InfoSec, Data Privacy, Network Engr, Corp Engr) to ensure our systems work well in Netflix’s IT ecosystem
- Collaborate with business partners to develop a project intake process to track security technology impact outside of baselines.
- Develop and track metrics to capture the impact of the technology baselines.
- Develop and maintain high standards regarding system design per baselines, R&D, lab testing, configuration, operations, maintenance and QA/QC
- Manage and report on complex security operations technology initiatives through all phases of the project management lifecycle in collaboration with global teams
- Build and maintain a software service program to get ahead of (and minimize) system outages; manage KPIs and metrics to ensure system health is tracked appropriately
- Advise partner team members on technologies to consider for security design & deployments and other verticals regarding security technology capabilities
- Oversee daily operations, usage, and maintenance of software in partnership with team members who oversee hardware break/fix/maintenance
- Willingness to run lean with a DIY mentality, take educated risks and think out of the box
- Comfortable leading global cross-functional initiatives and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field with at least 8 years of experience with increasing scope, responsibility, and complexity at a multinational company
- Entertainment and/or tech industry experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage both full-time employees and VARs/vendors
- Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change
- Solid understanding of network architecture and information security principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A