This is a newly configured, exciting role – bringing together many facets of our internal title protection work under one lead. The ideal candidate will have deep experience (5 years+) of running a global notice and takedown program (including external vendor management), analyzing specific title piracy trends and other key data insights, and managing a team.
- Managing external vendor coverage, including driving improvements and assessing alternate coverage, including trials and bake-offs.
- Working closely cross-functionally with our internal teams, including content acquisition and marketing teams, on title coverage.
- Partnering closely with platforms, including YouTube and Facebook on content protection tools and developing collaborative relationships with other key platforms.
- Providing support for gathering data on pirate streaming sites, cyberlockers, and other pirate platforms.
- Collaborating with the rest of the anti-piracy team (based in London, LA and Singapore) on global anti-piracy initiatives.
- Analyzing team/vendor findings on an ongoing basis, and providing regular reporting on key title/piracy insights and analytics, drawing out trends that will impact our coverage strategy.
- Leading our internal title protection efforts, including managing several members of the Content Protection team.
- Building a dynamic and impactful coverage strategy for our slate of titles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A