Netflix is pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long-term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the zeitgeist for long periods of time. That’s where you come in.
- Partner with key licensees and halo partners to ideate and execute global marketing activations.
- Define the right marketing and media mix to amplify partner/retail marketing campaigns (i.e. in-store communication, to e-commerce, social commerce, etc)
- Serve as the right hand to the Sales team when selling in programs.
- Expert on digital and social campaigns on defining effective ways to drive engagement and sales of products through custom content, influencer partnerships, SEO, display, & sponsored product campaigns
- Partner with retailers, licensees, and internal cross-functional/global teams (Retail Business Development, Creative Assets & Brand Identity, Licensing, Operations) on the development and execution and amplification of marketing programs.
- Retail expert with understanding of account strategies and core consumer trends to provide solutions that are break-frame while being executable at retail.
- Develop retail marketing campaign strategies (across mass & specialty accounts) to support key titles while managing the execution of all omnichannel tactics.
- Work cross-functionally with Retail Development, Licensing, Product Development & Creative to devise meaningful retail themes that allow for campaign differentiation across accounts.
- Partner with agencies and creative teams on any retail creative development including retail toolkit development, in-store signage, social/digital creative.
- Be an internal and external champion of the opportunity and vision with regards to our marketing strategy and push for innovation, out-of-the-box ideas, and unique campaigns.
- Knowledge of retail and industry trends
- Understanding of social and digital marketing
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and time-manage across multiple deadlines
- 10+ years of marketing experience within consumer products or retail-related industries
- Knowledge of mass, specialty, e-comm marketing account strategies
- Understanding of retail environments, signage and POP displays across mass and specialty channels
- Experience developing programs with Walmart and Target preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Entertainment experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Google Suite required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A