Identifying, planning, and developing new systems and processes to add quality and the capacity to scale within our current workflows. After rapid expansion, we have outgrown many of our standard ways of working.
- Continually identifying opportunities for optimising existing systems and their day-to-day use, and planning and managing these improvements.
- Change management for the full team, of any newly implemented developments
- Taking responsibility for seeing activities through from start to finish within agreed time and budget parameters (often directly overseeing others in doing this work)
- At least 3 years of experience as an operations manager or similar role, and at least 5 years of overall work experience in a project environment
- Ideally familiar with production processes for design and communications materials
- Superb attention to detail, while simultaneously being able to keep an eye on the big picture
- A self-starter who can drive activities through to completion without supervision
- Leadership and management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with a dispersed team, while ‘owning’ projects and overseeing others – taking responsibility for their delivery on time and on budget
- Ability to multi-task and managing competing priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A