Develop the Marketing strategy alongside the Marketing Manager. Take ownership of the implementation of the Annual Marketing plan, goals, and strategy.
- Creative writing and editing
- Lead and implement the social media strategy (Maintain-Grow-Collaborate), plan and reporting.
- Set up and support streaming webinars.
- Execute email campaigns and outward-facing email communication (brief, testing execution and reporting) using Mailchimp.
- Ensure a consistent brand voice and identity across all marketing and communications channels.
- Activate the building of community across all communication and stakeholder relationships.
- Maintain brand reputation through quick turnaround time on social media platforms.
- Ability to create content using Canva or similar
- Marketing or Communication related degree or diploma
- Ability to translate analytics into meaningful insights
- Ability to collaborate, build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Work related 2 + years experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience of online marketing, social media advertising across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube), and online reputation management
- Experience working with software tools like Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Canva, Mailchimp, Airtable, Sproutsocial or similar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A