To provide in-service training and M&E support to sub-awardees, Data Support Officer, and Facilitators.
- To conduct periodic data quality and completeness reviews on data captured on CBIMS and analyse referrals received and programme performance.
- To provide overall mentoring and guidance to DREAMS implementing districts, which would include but is not limited to the following actions:
- Provide capacity support to sub-awardees in strengthening their data flow and data management systems.
- Conduct monthly data quality assessments to evaluate the validity and reliability of data used to measure program performance.
- Undertake weekly analytics on performance data and compile reports on programme performance.
- Monitor the implementation of the programme by tracking progress against targets
- Work in partnership with the programme team to ensure effective referral and linkage system.
- 5+ years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in database management and data analysis.
- Previous DREAMS MERL experience.
- Strong team player with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and motivate people for programmed participation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience working with or within the South African Government, preferably at DSD or similar agency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A