This position is responsible for overseeing all United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) Field Processing activity at the RSC Africa Pretoria office. This includes managing workflow within the Pre-screening and Adjudications teams and collaborating with other program departments.
- Travels to field locations to monitor processing, conduct performance evaluations and meet with partners and vendors.
- Ensures all refugee case processing functions within the Field Processing Department strictly adhere to the DOS/BPRM, USCIS, RPC, CWS and RSC Africa policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Ensures development, implementation, dissemination and monitoring of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for processing of refugees eligible for the US Refugee Admissions Program in sub-Saharan Africa and specifically ensure their designated SOP is up to date and adhered to;
- Conducts job function observations of field processing staff to ensure compliance is met and identifies any areas of improvement or training needs;
- Conducts regular process reviews to compare requirements vs. current processing and outputs;
- Two (2) years of direct supervisory experience is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program and START database;
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access;
- Excellent English writing skills and clear communications style;
- Eight (8) years of work experience is required;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A