Website North West University
North-west university (potcheftsroom campus) division: nwu finances and facilities department: protection services vacancy: control room operator peromnes number: 14 position number: p000385 permanent appointment
- Effective incident management.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders with regards to protection services through various mediums. Prepare and present formal and informal security briefings to members of the NWU (Potchefstroom Campus)
- Constant surveillance on hotspots areas that have CCTV Coverage
- Ensure that all faults and deviations reported are captured timeously.
- Ensure that crime, incidents and information are captured on Chase, Property Register
- Capturing deployment(s) of the outsourced security services on Chase
- Ensure that crime information received is reported to the Control Officer and necessary documents is completed.
- To act in the best safety and security interest of NWU Potchefstroom Campus Community.
- Ensure that key control is done efficiently.
- Assist and ensure compliance with the NWU Potchefstroom Campus safety and security regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Effective alarm management.
- Regular consistent radio and telephone communication.
- The daily delivery of effective communication in order to ensure a safe NWU Potchefstroom campus community.
- 3 year’s experience as a control room operator within the security industry; and
- Computer literacy: MS word, Excel and email program (advanced level)
- Grade 12;
- PSIRA Grade C;
- The proven ability to work with precision under pressure Excellent judgement skills
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service orientated and Excellent time management skills
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A