Website Omnia Holdings
Coordinate and report on Training & Development within Agriculture (Manufacturing. To coordinate and implement the process for employee training and development initiatives that will enhance the knowledge, skills and performance of individuals and teams. Train, facilitate and assess multifunctional teams to operational excellence on plant equipment, systems and processes.
- Setting up, maintaining and assessing Plant Specific induction.
- Assist with coordination and tasks in training centre.
- Site champions for training needs of world class practices.
- To manage all logistical and administrative requirements to ensure flawless delivery of our Training Courses/Events to our customers.
- Provide continual following up with training participants to ensure training requirements are met.
- Managing training plans on Visual Management boards.
- Conducting Training Sessions.
- Assist with organisational development and training needs of employees.
- Liaises with external training providers to coordinate training logistics across multiple office locations.
- Compiling and reviewing training material.
- Coordinating, updating and managing TNA and Training Matrix.
- Determine gap analysis according to TNA.
- Plan, coordinate and report on the Training & Development of employees.
- Collaborate with Managers to provide skills gap analysis within teams and develop a training plan for employees to address these skills gaps.
- Monitor and report on employee training progress.
- Management of training records of employees.
- Constituent Assessor (CHIETA)
- Constituent Moderator (CHIETA)
- SDF qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge of the National Skills Development Act
- Train the Trainer (World Class Operations)
- Certificate in OD-ETDP is an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification in (Mechanical Engineering and/or Red Seal in Fitting/Boilermaking/Welding)
- At least 5 years’ relevant applied experience in a similar role within the Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of National Skills Fund
- Experience within world class manufacturing is advantageous
- Experience in updating and developing training material
- Previous experience within a chemical industry is advantageous
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A