Perform the submarine cable system Network Administrator function, including technical system analysis and recommendations to the relevant consortia work groups, allocate network resources and system configuration and activations as well as the implementation of IRU/ OCU Agreements.
- Maintain System Documentation/Correspondence;
- Develop Multiplex and Routing Plans;
- Update Information Systems;
- Compile Reports;
- Provide Quotes for Capacity on International Network
- Manage International Network Capacity;
- Monitor International Route Performance;
- 3 Years experience in a Transmission environment
- Relevant 3 year Degree/Diploma (at least NQF 6)
- Work overtime
- Must be prepared to travel and be away from home for periods of time.
- Have a valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A