Responsible for the introduction and commissioning of new telecommunications technologies, systems and services. This includes high-level technical advice for the public telecommunications network, technologies and services and associated IT support systems, as well as high-level technical contribution to strategic, commercial and operational objectives.
- Responsible for medium to large complex projects comprising the integration of systems and solutions with public telecommunications network infrastructure and associated IT support systems
- Retain high-level operational maintenance and support responsibilities for small-scale, centralized or complex technology deployments
- Responsible for the Introduction and commissioning of new telecommunications technologies, systems and service (100%)
- Specify, develop, test & implement new telecommunication services & enhancements to services
- Retain high-level operational support responsibilities for large-scale technology deployments, regarding fault analysis and reporting, simulations and system dimensioning
- Compile technical proposals, technical specifications, tender evaluations, vendor negotiations, equipment evaluation and type approvals, network and system capacity dimensioning, inter-working and integration
- Ensure alignment of networks and systems to evolving telecommunications standards and practices
- Relevant 3 year engineering/telecommunications degree / Diploma for Technicians (at leat NQF level 6)
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- 5 Years relevant experience in a Telecommunications environment.
- Maintain high levels of technical competency
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A