To protect PEP assets and maintain or improve store profitability by developing and implementing security and safety strategies for Dynamos (employees) and customers. This position will report to the Chief Executive of the Sales Department.
- Loss Prevention Management
- Implementation and roll out of procedures/processes relating to security operations, disaster events, service delivery disruptions, protest action and the management of all security related incidents
- Reporting to stakeholders on budget overview and management thereof
- Management of the group security operations center and related functions
- Large budget value and expenditure management, head count, technology and general costs
- Embody the organisation’s loss prevention strategy to achieve a stable and safe environment in which customers and the business may pursue their legitimate ends and objectives without disruption or harm and without fear of loss or injury.
- Guide the Investigation function from crime to court with the intention to enforce arrest and deliver convictions.
- Design, implement and management of the technical security systems standards
- Day to day management of all security requirements with extensive report generation and analysis
- Military of Policing background (Essential)
- Specialized industry and security/loss prevention training, and a track record of implementing a loss prevention program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Forensics, Criminology, Business Management, or related field.(Advantage)
- 10+ years’ experience at management level
- Professional Industry Body Certifications Preferred (LPC, CPP, CSMP, CFE, etc) (Desirable)
- Minimum PSIRA Grade B (Essential)
- Proven ability to network within the local security and law enforcement community with existing working relationships
- Retail experience (Essential)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parow, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A