Website Planet Fitness
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience as well as a financially successful club.
- Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of facility.
- New member sign-up.
- Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club Manager as needed.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Check members into the system.
- Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
- Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on club requirements.
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Member service oversight – Ensuring staff is providing a superior customer experience at all times.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives, Trainers and Custodians.
- Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and annually).
- Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or concerns.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members, prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior customer service guidelines.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Experience working as a Member Service Representative at Planet Fitness.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
Company: Planet Fitness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Casper, WY, US
Application Deadline: N/A