The Lead Mainframe Application Developer designs, modifies, and develops systems using advanced techniques. These techniques include the ability to analyze current systems to resolve new and/or existing problems. This position evaluates technical feasibility of proposed system solution, prepares project proposals and develops/modifies systems to meet the business need.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills with applications and job flows.
- Excels in ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Highly competent in processes involved in systems analysis and use of appropriate tools for resolution. Including understanding design factors, system capacities, hardware and software requirements, coding, testing, and debugging programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years programming and analysis or IT experience
- Proficient in establishing CICS table entries for new programs, transactions and files
- Highly proficient in COBOL, DB2, CICS, and JCL in a z/OS environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with subordinates, peers and management.
- Experience in project life cycle phases including analysis, design, programming and implementation
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Participation in major system projects with proficiency in at least one development discipline/platform
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of project design considerations for interfacing with distributed applications, coordinating project designs and implementation plans
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Duluth, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A