The Annuities Marketing Analyst will have responsibility to provide marketing support for PFS Investments Annuity Product line, which accommodates our strategic partners and various products including but not limited to Variable, Structured, Fixed and Fixed Indexed Annuities.
- Develop communication plans for Product rollouts and updates as necessary.
- Represent securities marketing on annuity pre-approval committee for evaluating potential annuity contract exchanges.
- Work with the field on potential solutions based on the annuity strategies and goals.
- Communicate with representatives through phone calls, meetings, video conferencing and field bulletins.
- Work with operations to resolve rep inquiries.
- Create and deliver presentations to Primerica management and to Primerica representatives.
- Create strong relationships with our strategic partners and possess detailed annuity product knowledge – specifically pertaining to our current product set.
- Ability to identify problems and formula solutions
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of Annuities (Variable, Fixed and Fixed Indexed)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions for problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of investments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Series 6 and 26 licenses required-
- Communicate and work effectively with leaders and associates at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Duluth, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A