The Data Engineer is responsible for extraction of data, data validation, and data availability for internal and external projects. The Data Engineer works with the architects and business partners to make data available through various ETL tools, such as SSIS and Python.
- Participates in Agile ceremonies such as SCRUM
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics lad, as well as client’s or third-party’s reporting environments and dashboard
- Helps with integration of solutions into applications
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Database modeling, particularly in DB2
- Advanced knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Able to lead Web projects effectively and understand how all Web components fit together in Primerica as well as industry standards
- Relational database like SQL Server or DB2
- Proficient with a code debugger
- Proficient in design patterns.
- College degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in Information Technology
- Advanced knowledge of system-to-system integration
- Advanced SQL
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A