Seeking driven, client centric ambitious individuals and aspiring financial services representatives to join our team. The role does not require any previous experience as we provide a comprehensive training, education and licensing program.
- Assisting and educating individuals and families to discuss their current income, insurance needs, financial and education goals to provide recommendations for a customized plan.
- Remain current to latest market trends and performance to ensure clients plans are accurate and responsive, suggesting changes and actions as necessary.
- Comfortable with using the Zoom platform
- Use computer programs to assist your clients and process business
- Continued involvement with your clients on a regular basis to monitor needs and any material changes.
- Your skills will be instrumental in aiding clients with simple proper wealth and asset management, developing financial solutions and goals. As well as determining specific insurance needs.
- Work is mostly remote and availabilities are across Canada at this time.
- You will, with hard work be able to enjoy and reap the rewards of running your own business while being fully supported.
- Pass a government background check (completed by Primerica Financial Services)
- Strong interpersonal and Customer service skills
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit
- 18+years of age
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A