The ISP Trade Review Principal specializes in the suitability review of Annuity products which includes plans, variable annuities, fixed, fixed index, and index linked annuities from multiple Carriers, and is proficient with the job functions of a Trade Review Principal.
- Reviews answers to suitability questions and total score.
- Rejects trades that do not meet minimum suitability score.
- Reviews investment profile questionnaire, client’s investment objective and fund allocations to ensure suitability criteria is met.
- Reviews source of funds and disclosures on BD applications.
- Reviews liquidity, Net worth, liquid Net worth and maximum amount client may invest in annuity based on Liquid Net Worth.
- Manually approves all trades per procedures in accordance to FINRA and SEC regulatory rules and company policies, if in good order.
- Reviews existing annuities client may have.
- Reviews applications for missing or wrong information.
- Reviews fees disclosed for existing and new products.
- Reviews client’s acknowledgement and signatures.
- Reviews for inconsistencies on BD and Fund Company applications.
- Reviews CIP form for required information.
- Reviews Rep’s Licensing where required.
- Runs, reviews and appends Accurint Reports on large trades, per department procedures and in accordance with AML policies. May request for additional forms of identification if information on e-fax is not consistent.
- Reviews client’s profile information.
- Routes trades to QOB for a call out if there are NIGO issues. Automatically rejects unsuitable trades.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet departmental goal.
- Knowledge of overall system software
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions to problems
- Must have a positive and proactive outlook
- Ability to recognize legal and regulatory issues affecting the liability of the Company
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Fundamental understanding of Sales Force
- Understanding of company workflow and overall system processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- FINRA series 6, 26 & 51 required
- Familiarity with database, mainframe, and Firelight, SurPas, Web image, Impress systems, and Microsites for Lincoln, Bright House, AIG, AXA
- Math aptitude and basic accounting skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills related to the successful achievement of departmental goals including but not limited to software
- applications necessary for the successful continuation of surveillance functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Fundamental understanding of industry regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Duluth, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A