A Product Analyst works closely with the Product Manager and Product Delivery Team to ensure the product requirements are understood and that product development progresses according to quality expectations. A Product Analyst works on the tactical and operations side of product delivery.
- Manages and executes formalised Product testing as part of the delivery cycle.
- Provide product support when needed, and generate hypothesis on possible product problems
- Work with Product Managers to collect and understand quantitative product data and metrics to understand product performance
- Designs, writes and iterates code from prototype to production-ready in the Low Code / No Code space
- Partner with Product Managers and clients to identify, document and evaluate product requirements and roadmaps
- Create, maintain and update product information, and act as an expert internally and externally
- Analyse and synthesize data in order to present clear findings that inform decisions.
- Understand users of the product and can identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Business Process Testing
- Product Support
- Agile & Lean Practises
- Business Improvement & Business Modeling
- Testing Certifications
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Business Analysis Certification
- Requirements definition and management
- Product Testing
- Business Analysis
- BCom Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A