A Learning & Development consultant is required for the PwC Johannesburg office serving our South African Advisory business while supporting Africa-wide Advisory L&D initiatives.
- You will work with the broader L&D team to define measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment, improving the impact of reporting on training in Advisory.
- You will work with team leaders and coaches to understand the people development requirements within business units that you are responsible for and translate these requirements into programmes that support both the business strategy and the individual’s career path.
- You will leverage our global network of L&D expertise to recommend learning solutions, frameworks and opportunities that ensure optimum results in a fast paced environment to provide excellence in L&D projects.
- You will work closely with managers and senior business leaders to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are understood and translated into an effective strategic L&D response. By understanding the business strategy you will support the delivery of the business’ strategic objectives by identifying the skills requirements per business unit.
- Through alignment with the Advisory people strategy you will develop and deploy skills curricula that meet the needs of business.
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Effective communication, collaboration and agility
- People development and learning needs analysis
- Understanding of the 70 : 20 : 10 methodology
- A strong knowledge of skills based approach to people development would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a learning and development consultative role should be demonstrated
- Program Management – program coordination, design to implementation. Management of cost, time and quality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A