This role is a fully remote/virtual opportunity for individuals based anywhere in South Africa who are looking for a career in audit that provides more flexibility and exposure to international clients, whilst still being part of the PwC network and supported by a local team.
- Continually look for opportunities to help clients solve their complex business problems in an ever-changing environment.
- Utilise the PwC methodology.
- Develop and maintain ongoing work relationships with clients’, middle and senior management.
- Contribute to the development of your own audit team members and any other staff seeking performance or development coaching.
- Collaborate on the planning of projects.
- Continue technical development through report writing, management presentation and other client deliverables.
- Distribute the work among less experienced team members, coach them and evaluate their performance.
- Proven analytical skills and organisational abilities.
- A proactive approach to solving problems and delivering client solutions.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- The ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- CA(SA) or studying towards the CA(SA) qualification.
- Completed 3 year SAICA traineeship. Post article experience is a benefit.
- Experience in supervising and developing junior staff is a plus.
- The ability to work autonomously and be an action-oriented self-starter.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A