Website Qatar Airways
Reporting directly to the Duty Officer you will supervise your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5-star service Qatar Airways is renowned for. You will also be required to support the Airport Services Manager when needed as well as displaying excellent skills to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding and any other challenges.
- Generate various reports and always keep the workplace neat and tidy as well as offering support to the Airport Services
- Supervises the airport team to ensure on-time flight closure and working towards overall on-time performance
- Plan efficient duty allocations of manpower during duty periods for Customer Service Agents and provide support to the
- Manage and train the ticketing team
- Airport Services Manager in case of flight disruptions, mis-connections and other passenger related disruptions
- Manager in implementation of training and remaining sensitive in varying difficult situations at all times
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- High level of computer literacy
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A