Website South African Institute of Chartered Accountants - SAICA
To ensure financial planning, analysis and financial projections and forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- To ensure financial planning, analysis and financial projections and forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- Financial Appraisals and Portfolio Reports: Analysis of Financials and other relevant reports.
- Appraises new investment proposals (due diligence) and opportunities. Ensures commercial analysis, financial model analysis, risk and institutional analysis are done.
- Prepares appraisal reports when necessary. Negotiates on project documents.
- Prepares disbursement request reports for submission.
- Oversees disbursements to approved projects as well as monitor project progress post investment.
- Prepares complex financial reports as mandated by the organisation.
- A Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7) in Accounting, Finance or Auditing.
- A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial reporting, auditing, and financial analysis.
- Public sector and grant management experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in appraising, negotiating and closing Project Finance, Corporate Finance transactions.
- Strong Auditing and Accounting background, credit and risk analysis skills.
- Must be able to comprehensively analyse financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Must be able to independently develop financial models and conduct budget reviews and analysis.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles and of relevant legislative framework and accounting practices (e.g., PFMA, Treasury Regulations, GRAP).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A