Sanlam Developing Markets Limited (SDM) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance.
- New facility identification.
- Conducting training – Theoretical and practical in field.
- Activity management of representatives.
- Production management on a daily basis concentrating on quality and quantity.
- Facility liaison.
- Prospecting for Representatives.
- RE 5 required from date of appointment)
- Grade 12
- Meet the qualification requirements in line with their DOFA:
- Individuals who joined the industry prior to 2010 must have obtained their 30 or 60 credits or alternatively obtained a full qualification as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications.
- It would be advantageous for the individual to meet the following criteria but not compulsory: In order to register for the Retail Pensions Category the Manager must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits. at NQF level 4 would be required and NQF level 5 would be advantageous Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Individuals who joined the industry from 2010 must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits at NQF Level 4 for Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A