Sanlam Developing Markets (SDM) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance.
- Conducting training – Theoretical and practical in field.
- Production management on a daily basis concentrating on quality and quantity.
- New facility identification.
- Prospecting for Representatives.
- Facility liaison.
- Activity management of representatives.
- Entrepreneurial with good business acumen.
- Where the appointment is an internal appointment, past performance must be checked to ensure that all company criteria was met
- Ability to make decisions.
- Initiative and innovativeness.
- Good leadership skills.
- Grade 12
- A minimum of one year management experience
- Strong action orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage digitally
- At least 2 years sales experience of which at least 1 year must be within the financial services industry (Cat B1/Cat B2/Retail Pensions)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Khâi-Ma, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A