To Maintain and enhance self-knowledge of the Sanofi Insulin Portfolio, the company, industry developments and competitors.
- Effective implementation of set marketing strategies.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers.
- To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the territory, disease entity(s), customer promoted product(s) and competitor products.
- Effective implementation of nation sales plan.
- Participate and function in cross-functional teams with colleagues and other sales teams to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Achieve set market-share and sales targets.
- Ensure that the activities always comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards, and company policies.
- To comply with set administration SOP standards.
- Matric with Biology and/or Degree or previous Diabetes experience
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in relation to promoted products.
- Keeps up to date with product knowledge.
- Completes any 3 Accreditation articles on product related issues to ensure knowledge base is updated and relevant.
- Is able to state the features and benefits of promoted products to different customer types by probing into customer opinions and prescribing habits
- 3 to 4 years proven successful sales experience within the medical industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A