Website South African National Parks - SANParks
SANParks requires the services of a Head: Socio-Economic Transformation. This position will be based in Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide leadership towards the effective implementation of socio-economic transformation strategy and programmes.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Biodiversity Economy programme.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships to support SET programmes;
- Lead and guide the development of policies relevant to SET programmes.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Corporate Social Investment Programme.
- Lead and manage the implementation of skills development, capacity building and environmental awareness programmes;
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Enterprise and Supplier Development programme.
- Provide strategic guidance on effective implementation of the stakeholder engagement programme;
- Manage the effective implementation of Social Legacy and Donation Funds;
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Land claims programme.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptive Leadership skills.
- Be in possession of a Post Graduate qualification in Social Sciences, Development Economics, Community and Social Development, Project and Programme Management or a related field.
- Conflict resolution and People Management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning and social development principles.
- Financial Management, Economic Development and Commercial skills.
- Have 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience at senior management level.
- Demonstrated experience in project/programme management experience.
Company: South African National Parks – SANParks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A