Website South African National Parks - SANParks
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the two positions of Camp Drivers for the two camps: Letaba and Olifants at Kruger National Park.
- To take responsibility for goods from point of loading to point of delivery.
- To assist with the general duties of the camp in the absence of driving duties
- To transport Equipment, Goods and Passengers.
- To conduct daily inspection of vehicles according to a prescribed inspection sheet and report defaults or accidents.
- To complete the monthly vehicle log sheet.
- To collect and deliver the camp’s linen.
- To drive camp vehicle and daily completion of trip sheets.
- At least Grade 12 certificate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Code 10 (EC1) Driver’s license.
- Understanding of conservation and environmental issues.
- Literate (read and write) in English.
- Minimum three (3) years of driving experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal as well as problem-solving skills.
Company: South African National Parks – SANParks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A