Website Santam Insurance
The Santam Direct contact centre has a positions available for a Performance Enhancement Coach. These opportunities are available within the Sales department based in Bellville, Cape Town.
- Act on all errors incurred during client-facing interactions through a corrective interaction with the client (the traditional “Corrections function”) with the sales / CE Consultant.
- Achieve and maintain the required targets on QA samples to be audited (these also include outsource business validations i.e. Homegrown).
- Be Co-accountable to define the required client experience in collaboration with the client-facing functions and corrections.
- Review, analyse, report and take appropriate actions / corrections on all client feedback, including QA findings, Complaints received, (the traditional “Complaints function”), Voice of the customer (VOC) dissatisfaction actions to the Performance Enhancement Coach FLM.
- Review and report on the Quality of Advice provided to the clients during all client-facing interactions in the business (the traditional “QA function”).
- Provide individual training and coaching to client-facing staff based on specific findings, record and document discussion points for improvement monitoring.
- Track, monitor and report Sales and CE Quality Assurance findings for new policies sold and/or servicing and retaining existing business.
- Completed Grade 12
- Minimum 3-5 years’ short -term insurance experience and exposure to short-term insurance Personal products
- Completed RE 5 qualification
- Preferably have quality and/or compliance experience in the financial services sector
- Computer proficiency (MS Office package)
- NQF Level 4 (Short-Term Insurance Qualification)
- Strong administration, systems, process orientation/background
- Analytical and thorough/detail inclined
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A