Website Santam Insurance
The Support and Maintenance Team Leader reports into the Development Manager and management of incident resolution, service level management, escalations and fix deployments are all part of the accountability of the Development Manager. Emergency fixes, incident escalations and root cause analyses are managed by the Development Manager.
- Collaborating through a healthy relationship with the Group Infrastructure teams, Business Demand managers, Scrum Masters, other IT Development Managers
- Management of the Support and Maintenance Team leader. The Development Manager takes accountability of the operational efficiency of this area with regards to Service Level
- Management of incidents and change requests, escalations, root cause analyses, and emergency and planned deployments
- Involved in management of the project deployments
- Ensure stable and performant production environment
- Accountable for daily health monitoring of the environment
- Contribute to the planning of project execution to support concurrency balanced with business demand and prioritization.
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders for scheduling and allocation of development resources to projects and support teams
- Working knowledge of Agile software delivery methods
- Experience managing technical staff
- 5 to 10 years at application development experience, certification in Microsoft products or specifically Dynamics 365 is advantageous
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is necessary, experience in configuration, development, or management of D365 team is advantageous.
- Experienced in dealing with external suppliers and offshore business partners will be advantageous
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, AWS, Azure is advantageous
- Relevant B Degree or equivalent workplace experience
- Agile delivery methods, including Scrum at Scale
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A