Website Santam Insurance
Specialist Real Estate has position available as Operational Manager based in Wanderes. The successful incumbent will report to the Head of Santam Real Estate.
- The Operational Manager will be accountable and responsible for delivering on Santam’s value proposition. The incumbent will also be accountable from an operational management perspective for the performance of the underwriting discipline and team
- Influencing and fostering a culture of performance aimed at world class service.
- The incumbent will be specifically responsible for execution, building relationships, optimising and developing our key strategic initiatives and collaboration with strategic partners across divisions and external stakeholders i.e. distribution and intermediaries.
- Proactive management and implementation of control measures, to mitigate the risks associated with lost ratio, as well as containment and management of leakage as well as execution of new initiatives targeting reduced claims ratio and increased client delight.
- Meet the prescribed client delight satisfaction and net promoter scores.
- Manage and control actual costs associated with underwriting processing and turn around times
- Provide guidelines, framework, project execution plans and roll out as well as ensuring operational excellence exist in the underwriting environment, through his/ hers line managers and operational staff.
- The role is encompassing both tactical and cross functional responsibility which also entails the development of action plans and execution of projects to be implement which are strategically aligned with Santam’s strategy across all functions at an operational level.
- Build and maintain relationships with Santam suppliers and service providers.
- This includes providing guidance, coaching and mentorship to the management team as well as guidance on claims processes and client delight awareness.
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A